Indeed, you can’t change your genes, but you can definitely affect their expression and influence your health dramatically with the right nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle choices.
There isn’t a one size fits all panacea for health as we are all uniquely different, so how do we know what’s right for us?
We get half our genes from each parent, but what half did we get? If we are adopted, then often there is no way of knowing our family health history.
Genetic testing can give us a glimpse into our health information that could dramatically impact our children’s health and our own.
Genetic Testing for Disease Predisposition
This allows us to have control of our health outcomes practically and effectively. It takes the guesswork out and gives us the tools to reduce our risk of chronic disease and the potential to live a long and healthy life..
- What are my health risks?
- What can I do to reduce those risks?
- How can I reach my health potential?
- What food should I be eating?
- What is the best exercise for me, and what time of the day would be best for me to exercise?
- I can’t lose weight. Could the information from a DNA profile test help me with weight loss?